Winter in Zillertal
Winterurlaub im Zillertal
There are so many ways you can make your winter holiday in the Zillertal a unique experience. You feel like skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, cross-country skiing, ice skating, ski touring, winter hiking or snowshoeing? Then you are exactly right with us.
With our regional breakfast, you’ll begin your day in the snow-covered mountains of the Zillertal. Freshly groomed slopes, great downhill runs, romantic winter hiking trails and rustic ski huts await you.
Back from your winter adventure you can relax in our wellness area. An indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, steam bath and our garden sauna await you. Our adults only rooftop spa also offers a panoramic sauna and a panoramic relaxation room, where you can completely relax after an eventful day of skiing. A perfect ending of a beautiful winter day is therefore guaranteed.
Skiing & Snowboarding
Winter hiking and snowshoeing
Winter in Zillertal
Your personal SKI-GUIDE in the Zillertal
In 4 skiing regions over 600 km of slopes and 180 ultra-modern cable cars and ski lifts are waiting for you. So, get ready for numerous pistes in all levels of difficulty – from challenging, sporty slopes to sunny, best carving slopes for families, beginners, and enthusiasts.
If you trust in the regional know-how and many years of experience of a state-certified mountain and ski guide and certified ski instructor, you can be sure to take home very special and individually designed mountain experiences.
Look forward to the following advantages:
- Highly qualified ski guides (state-certified mountain and ski guides and certified ski instructors) with the best local and regional knowledge
- Many years of experience paired with technique tips to improve your skiing technique
- Professional advice on the purchase or rental of ski equipment (boots, skis, …)
- Personal piste and tour recommendation – crowds and queues at the lifts and huts are avoided thanks to the insider know-how
- Exclusive professionalism and individuality mean more fun and less stress for you
Our ski guide is there for you several times a week and can take up to 8 people on the mountain. To book your private ski guide with us, please contact our reception team or add it directly to your online booking as an additional service. We will then contact you again to arrange a personal appointment.
A tip from us: It’s best to book your guide in advance because these places are in high demand.
Ski-Guide 1 day – max. 8 persons | EUR 400